View Single Post
Unread 03/18/2019, 12:52 PM   #1075
homer1475
Registered Member

Just seriously frustrated more then anything. The waste of money is in reality a waste to begin with if it's spent on the tank(they call that disposable income?)lol.

I do believe I'm just going to let things cruise for a while. Corals I'll add here and there, but fish, I'm done with fish for a while. I do have the LFS supposedly ordering me a new black cap and black leopard wrasse, but I've asked this guy to order fish before and never heard from him.

While I have been spending a ton of time over on r 2 r, I have found quite a few new online coral vendors I have never heard of, and as a result, I think I have been bitten by the stick bug! Some of those things are amazing colored, but of course the price increases too. Meh we will see where it ends up, but my green slimer is doing wonderfully, and that purple stylo I got from soul has added a bunch of height and new arms. I actually had to break(frag lol) some of the red monti because it was slowing growing around a new branch, and killing it. Besides this silly red plating monti grows like a weed. I break a piece off, and it grows back in a month or 2.

Currently trying some lights out to get my ATS kicked back in after taking it down for a while. After talking to floyd for a while, I(we) decided to paint the inside of my box white to help aid in light dispersion so I don't have such a narrow beam of light. Could be why I had the die off and hasn't really gotten back going since, but I certainly have plenty of algae in my display.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote