View Single Post
Unread 08/28/2009, 10:25 PM   #64
lflint
Registered Member

Mary, Carl and Dyan have put a lot of time and effort into their tank projects. All three are correct that someone has to be responsible for the school tanks every day of the year. Just as home hobbyists look at their tanks every day and have someone responsible check on the tanks when on vacation, so too must the school tanks have someone knowledgeable look in on things every day.

I just updated my site with some pictures showing the work I did over the summer. I took the pictures late last night so the fish are mostly hiding and the coral are all closed up but they're better than nothing. You can see just how large our project has become.

Our tanks are right in the middle of the school in the hub where most hallways converge to one point. They really have become a focal point for the school and are a landmark for people try to navigate our complex 620,000 square foot building.

Jen and I are in constant need of supplies to keep this project going. We set up a big frag tank this summer and are working on doing some serious propagation.

Visit the page at www.mrflint.com/fish

lflint is offline   Reply With Quote