View Single Post
Unread 05/08/2019, 06:23 AM   #2
kizanne
Registered Member

Well It's near the end of school so I'm hoping to gear up for some summer fun. I have work until the 20th of June but then I'm going to try the blue stripe pipefish. To further that endeavor I bought a few algagen copepod packs and ordered T-iso.

So I have tisbe, parvo, apocyclops, psuedo, tigger and acartia. Right now they are small populations but I'm gonna use this time to try to grow the population for blue pipefish trials for june. Usually I get to busy and something crashes or the t-iso gets contaminated with nano. I haven't had much luck catching babies so once the copepods are larger populations I'll try catching the boy and putting him in a breeders net in a small tank when he's due.

Looks like my barbouri male might be pregnant after his long break to heal. He has started showing some cool colors. He has a deep reddish brown that gets broken up with yellow. Almost reminds me of a volcano flow with brown on top and yellow cracks. I'll try to get a picture of it because it is kinda cool.

Current Tank Info: 120 gallon seahorse/flame angel/sharknose/pipefish tank. 30 gallon grow out, misc. other tanks
kizanne is offline   Reply With Quote