View Single Post
Unread 11/12/2016, 09:34 AM   #173
jason2459
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompot View Post
Morning Jason. Sorry to be a pain, but are you sure the correction has been made? I may not have explained the potential error very well in the previous post.
The elements in question are; Lithium, Nickel, Molybdenum, Vanadium, Zinc, Manganese, Iodine, Chromium, Cobalt, Iron, Barium, Beryllium, Silicon, Phosphorus and Phosphate – all from column ‘M’ AquaVitro Salinity 09/20/2016 (Triton ICP) and column ‘N’ AquaVitro Salinity 09/20/2016 (AquaForest ICP).
I find it difficult to accept that two different ICP test results have returned identical values for more than a dozen minor/trace elements, but I suppose it could be possible.

Thanks again for all the good work and I apologise again for taking up any more of your time.

Regards
Not a problem at all and you are right. I don't know what happen there. I know for a fact I updated all those. I will look again.

You can check out my parameters at reeftronics dot net website and look for my username.

Current Tank Info: 180g mixed reef w/ a beananimal overflow to a dolomite RRUGF. | 20g long G. Smithii Mantis Tank
jason2459 is offline   Reply With Quote