View Single Post
Unread 07/11/2019, 08:28 PM   #6077
OrionN
Moved on

Quote:
Originally Posted by humaguy View Post
My opinion is shared by everyone in the hobby, from the top down. Good luck

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't QT my fish in a sterile environment. I do isolate them in the refugium or in my Invertebrates QT system. I don't treat my fish for anything unless I know what it is and I don't treat my fish for Ich.
I don't put anemones, clams or corals into my system unless I put them through a through QT and observation period to make sure that they are doing well and disease free.
My fish always able to get over a few disease that occasional pop up in my tank. I never have any fish disease that kill more than one or two of my fish. The rest do fine without problem.
I never ever come event remotely close to tank (fish) wipe out. Certain clams, corals and anemone diseases really cause me a lot of problem so that is why I QT my invertebrates.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote