View Single Post
Unread 07/07/2018, 11:55 PM   #1
Ramracer32
Registered Member

The 120 Gallon Custom Build

Well its time to make the upgrade. I have been keeping a nano tank for about a year and I told myself If I can keep coral alive and looking good in that tank for a good amount of time then I would pull the trigger on a big tank. I have learned so much about what I would want and not want in a tank and how i would like my tank ran. Its amazing how fast swings will happen with a nano reef I am so excited for more stable water parameters

This 120 I will be going more old school. Metal halides and a calcium reactor. I have played around with dossers, and the ecotech radions and while those pieces of equipment are pretty amazing I just Love how the old technology works. I have even used the apex controller in the past and would much rather turning on and off a physical switch for servicing than go through profiles on a screen to do the same task.

I just started building the stand and got my influence by Marino420tD stand build a number of years back. I will be putting all my free time into this build and hopefully in a couple of weeks ill have water in the tank

image1_4

image2_4

image3_1

image4

Ramracer32 is offline   Reply With Quote