View Single Post
Unread 04/23/2017, 07:42 AM   #3
Grimreaperz
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moort82 View Post
I have at home however flipped a plate over diliberately to kill it off, so I could watch it come back rom a dead skeleton. So far that particular coral has produced a hundred or so babies.
First of all THANK YOU!!! First honest response....personally the time it takes to heal doesn't bug me not really in it for the money portion of it with these types it's more about making them more readily available where I live for other people....i have zoas SPS and mushrooms for making money.

I live in a small town call Chilliwack BC Canada...the closest clean LFS is 1hr away and they prices they want for the most common corals is ridiculous. I have found a community but lots of them are the really rich people which I am not....i afford the hobby but sometimes I don't know how lol....and when I get a beautiful specimen such as my Trachy with 2 mouths or plates that don't come around often I would like to be able to propagate that so other people can have it too without paying ridiculous LFS prices..

And as for the quoted section above....explain?! Or maybe point me to a thread so I can start researching? That sounds a lot easier and less risk then propagating!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Grimreaperz is offline   Reply With Quote