View Single Post
Unread 10/29/2013, 11:00 AM   #90
d0ughb0y
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtimer View Post
I was change code for PWM, not use loop. and add code update_leds() to ISR(TIMER4_COMPB_vect).

Is this code OK?

I want to add ORP&WI-FI module, and make this controller in china, are you agree?
If you disagree, I must stop it!
I don't think you can add that routine into ISR. The ISRs currently take about 100-200us time to execute. The LED functions contain a lot of floating point operations and will take a lot of time inside the ISR. Besides, you cannot call analogWrite inside an ISR, you have to write directly to timer registers. I can see a time based ramp up/ ramp down can work in ISR, but not a sunrise/sunset based function with a lot of floating point calculations.

What LED are you using? If I can get a unit to test and use, I can write a code for it.

It is possible to add ORP, Wifi etc. ORP and Conductivity/Salinity (specific gravity) probes are currently supported when using the htm with Neptune Apex controller. Arduino Wifi shield will be easier to convert. Using wifi like RN-XV wifly with serial interface will take a lot more work to convert. Do you have any low cost wifi module you plan to use?

Please email me regarding your plan with the controller.

d0ughb0y is offline   Reply With Quote