View Single Post
Unread 12/04/2017, 10:28 AM   #3764
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMagyar View Post
Keith -

Not sure how often you check this forum, and I will certainly call tomorrow, but i was planning on working on my fixture today when I realized that unlike my previous problem last November, I have 4 lamps not working (the 4 on the inside).

Does this mean I need 2 ballasts? What should I do to trouble shoot? If it is the ballast, does ATI still sell ballasts for my generation of Powermodules?

Thanks.

Joe

P.S. For everyone else I have been running the fixture with only the 4 outer lamps for about 9 months and my corals still look fabulous not to mention the bulbs are almost 2 years old now (yes - I tried new lamps in the slots that are not working) so long story short 99% of the time the fixtures we have provide more than adequate light.

Hello Joe,

I try to stay on top of these threads, but not over the weekend.

This would be best to troubleshoot via a support ticket, please shoot us an email at customercare@ our domain (the North America domain).

We DO still have all the parts available for all versions of Powermodules.

Regarding reliability. I actually deal with very few issues with the LED Powermodule, however perhaps people do not know we are available to help?

Also the fixtures are very repairable. Parts are available and we are here to help troubleshoot.

Current Tank Info: 175g mixed powered by an ATI LED Powermodule
Keith@ ATI NA is offline   Reply With Quote