View Single Post
Unread 05/12/2017, 11:07 AM   #1
PC_LOAD_LTR
Registered Member

Unhappy Read the fine print - slow customer service

I have placed two orders with bluezoo. fish went into a well established tank with clowns, blenny, and gobiesthat I have had for 3+years. the first order included a royal gramma, an urchin, some snails and chromis. the gramma only lasted a day, so I reported a DAA. a week later, they issued a credit. a few months later, only the turbo snail is still alive.

I went to use my credit to finish stocking my tank. this is when I started paying more attention to the fine print. free shipping is based on the total after I apply the credit. I dis not have enough space in my tank for $160 worth of fish, so I paid $40 for shipping two flasher wrasses.

one of the wrasses was barely alive in the bag, and died before acclimation was complete. again, I reported the loss, and they offered store credit. I have replied to the3 email, explaining that this is the last fish I am planning on stocking and am not willing to pay $40 shipping to replace a DOA $40 fish.

I have not had a response to these emails. After a week, I called the customer service number and (I believe his name was Greg) told that I need to explain my situation in the email chain for the DOA report. I sent the email explaining the above a week ago. I have not received any response.

PC_LOAD_LTR is offline   Reply With Quote