View Single Post
Unread 11/20/2017, 05:36 AM   #9
pupi
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdogg View Post
very cool. I find it amazing just how much life there is in our little boxes of water.
Thank you! Yes it's the same for me. The first time i looked into the microscope i was like "WOW"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinthedark View Post
That was awesome,
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinfallz View Post
Excellent.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain smoke View Post
Saw some Dinoflagellates.@ 2:00 mark is it normal to see them because I find them in my cheato as well.
Yea actually i found out that Dinos and Diatoms are one of the most common form of phytoplankton in our tanks. I think it's normal, and that they can become a problem only in unbalanced tanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sstanley223 View Post
Im not starting a siphon with my mouth anymore! J/k lol. Thank you for making and sharing that! I find all of the creatures in aquariums big and small interresting!
Thank you for watching and thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain smoke View Post
I didn’t even think of that!!
Ahahah I'm a lot more careful now when doing my water changes! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Mike D View Post
Love it. There are times when I stare at the clowns dancing with the anemones or the rhythm of the frogspawn swaying in the flow, but many times I get lost imagining the tiny critters and microscopic life keeping the whole thing in balance.

It's the stuff we can't see that makes the hobby so much more interesting on top of those vibrant colors and geometric shapes.

Thanks for sharing
Thank you for the inspiring words! I totally agree. The thing that i love the most about this hobby is that we are able to recreate an almost complete ecosystem. And i see the colors and health of corals as a direct consequence of how well the ecosystem is doing.

I hope to update the post with other videos soon!

pupi is offline   Reply With Quote