View Single Post
Unread 09/20/2019, 09:08 AM   #10
ThRoewer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmorty217 View Post
+1 this is what happens when a company like petco buys a successful company and they get rid of the core people that made the company successful. The store credit thing was poor move on their part and took the only thing that made them better away. I have a few contacts at Divers Den and I noticed things started to change early this year. Its a shame they went from being a great company to being just like their parent company...
Which of the core people they got rid of?
I assume Kevin Cohen is still there but I doubt he still has as much say as before.
I also noticed that a lot of the rare and really pricey stuff on DD didn't really sell as they thought. Two of the three Gramma dejongi they put up on DD two weeks ago still haven't sold. A pair of Japanese Interruptus angels is there even longer unsold.
It wasn't too long ago that such fish would have sold within minutes if not seconds.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: 200 gal 4 tank system (40x28x24 + 40B + 40B sump tank + 20g refugium) + 30x18x18 mixed reef + 20g East Pacific biotop + 20g FW +...
ThRoewer is offline   Reply With Quote