View Single Post
Unread 12/07/2018, 10:43 AM   #487
ReefSultan
Registered Member

Thanks for answer

I am Ok With wet skimming and less skimmates but it any condition when I found the good spot of setting i should have good foam not wet bubble in collection cup ? Is that correct? I mean white foam but no DOC ? If I understand correct then I can work in this as baseline

Another question is about nozzle it is completely screwed in now means least air in skimmer if I unscrew collection cup has more wet bubbles and can overflow.. this was always the case to reduce the height of bubbles I was always screwing in , is this normal

According to your answer I understand feeding time is not a good reference to make some settings on skimmer I should wait effect of feeding in skimmer gone and then do settings?

Also last question is about cleaning BK CONE 200 I was using teeth brush to swipe collection cup inside and out. I was not sure what part was called neck, but I see it is the inside of the collection cup. Should I continue this as well without touching it with my finger I know the effect of fats etc. what about the body of the skimmer, I should not touch it till I do complete cleaning in 3-4 months depending on conditions of dutrients of course?

Sorry for taking time with basics of skimming however I really search and read a lot about this but still in this level

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

ReefSultan is offline   Reply With Quote