View Single Post
Unread 01/11/2017, 10:08 AM   #27
hairalgae85
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albano View Post
Sorry to hear, unfortunately these things can happen thru no fault of the buyer, which is why they have a guarantee.
Everyone on the internet is an 'expert' (including myself), but you can also receive bad info in person at any LFS ... Don't give up on this site, or any other, because of the critics... there is plenty of good advice to be had, just need to proceed with caution as you figure out what works best for you.

Trust me I know there are plenty of good ones. Randy, boomer, snorvich, tusk fish, and even yourself, I've read AL t of your posts over on a different board closer to the big Apple, in Manhattan.

I will still come on here, I was annoyed because I simply asked what could this symptom mean, ie fish can't swim under surface. Rather than possibilities and solutions , I was critiqued on something that has many ways.

If that person said, not sure why, but next time, don't drip acclimate, try this, that's plausible and I would have respected that.

Instead, I was told not to buy livestock, I did it wrong, good luck I will need it. Again, if I put a clown fish in gold fish bowl, or microwaved the bag to boil the water than put fish in, condemn me. But don't come down on somebody for doing something that thousands do, I ckuding LFS, including Bob fenner, and most importantly, the instructions from said seller, the ones behind the gaurantee tell you do.

Thanks again for your support. I didn't do it wrong, I didn't do it right, it just happens

hairalgae85 is offline   Reply With Quote