View Single Post
Unread 01/17/2020, 06:13 AM   #1
tom g
Registered Member

Eco tech battery back up

Eco tech battery back ups.
I was doing some well needed maint in my stand and decided to check my battery back up only to find out it did not power up mp10.
At first I thought I didnt have it plugged in but no .so I removed battery to go get a replacement .being a mechanic i decided i should try to charge this up i charged it with a trickle charger and it's up to 13.6 volts .anyone out here have exp can u get these batteries back to working status or am i wasting my time .dont really deal with these small types of batteries .I am assuming this has gone dead and do go dead cuz they are never used due to just waiting for a power outage .new practice will be put in place after I fig out if I need a new battery or can get this one working .I will monthly be pulling the power and letting the power head displace the voltage in the battery and re plug to charge up.the power set up to make one of these Is pretty simple. I will take some pics when I am home I will be making a few of these for my tanks ...anyone else out here with similar experiences
Cheers
Tom

tom g is offline   Reply With Quote