The colors look very deep and intense.

Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhucasey View Post
Those colors are to die for!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acronic View Post
Good god man. That’s a sight for sore eyes
Alex, Matt, Kevin (if memory serves- man it’s been a while!) thanks!
Keep in mind that the pics on this page were shot under blue LEDs with Polyp Lab lens. They are not full spectrum pics like the last page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally.B View Post
Wow Matt.
Saturated or Not, that some Serious Beauty.
Healthy too.
So I noticed you are shifting toward a more Blue Tank. Nothing is better.
I enjoyed the White Look with MH/T5, but with Just T5/LED... blue seems to be best setting.
Keep up the Great Progress, and shoot me a line when you might consider selling some Frags (when weather gets cooler for Shipping)
Hey Wally, thanks! yeah, I have definitely shifted to blue.. I don’t even use any coral plus bulbs anymore..
2 Reefbrite xho, 4 blue plus, two actinic and my 8 AI primes run mostly blue with whites around 3 percent and red/green around 10 percent- only for mid day lighting. Otherwise all blue. . I find it quite blue but the corals pop like nobody’s business! I do love it.
And by keeping the tank this way, I’m not disappointed when I bring corals home from the shop. They look the same.
I’ll definitely get in touch in the fall.

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote