View Single Post
Unread 05/09/2007, 02:06 PM   #23
dickenscd
Registered Member

It’s an honor that the board has chosen my office as the meeting site for LIRA, I will follow the board’s guidance and do everything I can to support our association.

Our official meeting will not start until 7:30pm, Friday, but the room will open by 5:30pm, you are always welcome to come in early and have a drink.

If you work late and do not have time for dinner before the meeting, our kitchen and refrigerator mostly have “all you can eat” bagel, bread, cream cheese, fruit jelly, coffee, milk, apple, banana and cup of noodle.

There will be at least two computers available for you to check your email and browse the web. However, if you want to bring in your own computer, wireless access is also available.

In addition to the 1,000 SF meeting room, we also have plenty space to setup extra tables for trading by the members or vendors, I can even setup a small frag and fish tank so that you can keep your live stock “alive” after the meeting. However, I have to consult the board and let them make the decision.

Looking forward to seeing you next Friday, May 18.

James Chou
Aka James Dickens

"Do You know you spent more time touching your corals than touching me?" my wife asked.

Current Tank Info: 18 feet reef tanks + 8 feet planted tank + More after receiving permit from wife
dickenscd is offline   Reply With Quote