View Single Post
Unread 06/28/2018, 09:31 AM   #1114
FarmerTy
Registered Member

Some colony pics as my color is starting to recover very nicely from the 84 TDS top off water debacle a couple months ago.

Unnamed - its hard to see in pics but there are even more colors on this coral than green and red.

FT Blue Lemonade -nice shimmery Pearlberry like color on growing tips and has nice blue polyps that are getting bluer again by the day.

Unnamed - hard to see in pics too but kind of getting a metallic pink/purple color with green polyps (when the angels let it polyp out at least)

CR Electric Miyagi - sooo bright!

AquaSD Rainbow mille - classic... Looks good in any condition

Vivid Confetti getting a nice pink overall and almost a reddish color on the base

FT purple efflo - can't beat the efflo growth form, so unique.. Add to it a purple base and green polyps... Got ourselves a winner!

CC Heaven and Hell - often debated piece... As the original vendor pic was crazy... And maybe a hair oversaturated... And everyone has been trying to chase that look since. I don't think its attainable but what it is currently is still pretty nice to me. Better if my angels would allow the polyps to dance in the current but that might have to wait until it gets larger and has more branches to keep those angels at bay.

FarmerTy is offline   Reply With Quote