View Single Post
Unread 03/11/2009, 08:44 AM   #229
Imzadi
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Soundwave
Ah, but did we REALLY go to the moon?

You are correct by stating that all I did was wire LEDs to drivers. However, if people went out and just bought LEDs off eBay and cheapo drivers and expected the same result they would've wasted their money.

The whole point to this is me showing everyone what I've done. Make your own however you want.

Make improvements, make changes, make a space suit out of aluminum foil for all I care. This works for me and I wanted to share the experience.

On a side note, I got home from Wisconsin a few minutes ago and noticed some pretty decent new growth on my green monti that didn't do any growing under my PCs. I hope this trend continues.

So far, total success.
You experience, has gotten me interested in doing the very same thing. I would not have before this thread. Your positive results encourage me that this might be a good idea for me as well. What did you create? I say you created a new Monti! And you created interest in me do do this, using this exact method. 3.35v or 3.36v, I am still gonna do it, becauce of this thread...

By the way, do you have the DIY on that foil suit? That might be a fall project!