Thread: Weeds
View Single Post
Unread 03/08/2021, 12:13 PM   #1924
Michael Hoaster
Registered Seaweedist

Guess who decided to move hidey holes? My one remaining Barnacle Blenny has relocated from the back wall, where she was all but invisible, to a prime location in an actual barnacle. Right in front. Sometimes they go back to their old homes, so I had to snap a pic, before she changes her mind.

Welcome back to primetime, Belinda!

Scarlett is still doing well in QT. I noticed today that she has been working on the tank glass film algae, which is good. She's still as timid as ever, but I think she'll loosen up once she has some neighbors, in the display.

There has been some communication and confusion with KP Aquatics regarding the grammas, and I decided last night to cancel my order. They weren't able to get six small ones similar in size, so I gave up. However, this morning they emailed me back, saying they were getting more tonight and should have what I wanted, so I told them to go ahead and ship them to me. SO! After giving up on the idea of having a harem of Royal Grammas, it looks like it's going to happen after all. Rollercoaster!

QT30

Current Tank Info: 180g Seagrass Sandbar Lagoon, START DATE November 28, 2018
Michael Hoaster is offline   Reply With Quote