View Single Post
Unread 01/03/2008, 12:22 PM   #275
reggiepe
Seriously?

by the way...I have been following this thread very closely and started dosing my Frag tank with the "c" and my 40 + frags all look alot meatier after just one weeks worth of dosing. I wish I would have taken pictures at the start. I started dosing it after I had a pox outbreak and treated with Furan-2 for a week. The Vitamin C started the very next day. I believe that the Vitamin C could only have helped in their quick recovery.

I know this has to be a coincidence, but I will mention it. I have a pair of false percs in the Zoa growout tank (been in there since they were juvis for two years) and they just started their pairing up ritual since I started the Vitamin C treatment. sure does make you go hmmmmmmmm. Thanks for drawing our attentions to this small but possibly huge finding.

Current Tank(s) Info: 75 mixed Reef, 6 x 54 ATI T5, ReefBrite Blue LED, (2) Ecotech MP40, (2) Ecotech MP10, 15 gallon sump, Bermuda Rogue Skimmer, 500ml Bio pellet Reactor.......30 Breeder, Current NEP w/ ATI bulbs, 10 gallon sump, Eshopps Skimmer, CPR Aquafuge w/ cheato........28 JBJ CF Nano......yep, that's it.....but it still isn't enough :-)