View Single Post
Unread 10/28/2016, 03:58 PM   #73
Johnseye
Reef Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpierce View Post
Gotcha. I was jut wondering if you had tried to color match them out of curiosity to see what % color on the kessil is similar to a 20k halide. Or should I say, would you be willing to try and color match it because I am curious ha.
I can definitely match the Kessils to the Radiums and let you know the spectrum percentage. Give me a few days as I'll need to sit down and spend some time tweaking. The Radiums are so over powering that it may be difficult, even at 100% intensity. This is part of the reason I don't bother running the Kessils except for dawn and dusk, they just aren't very visible even at 0% spectrum. They are present with the T5s and obviously light the whole tank on their own as you see in the one picture I posted.

New 260g build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2557715

Current Tank Info: 260g reef, Giesemann Spectra MH/T5/Kessil A160, Dastaco CaRx, Vortechs, Lifereef skimmer, Red Dragon 3, Apex, Genesis, Angles, Tang, Trigger, Clowns, Anthias, Wrasses, Cardinals, SPS, LPS
Johnseye is offline   Reply With Quote