View Single Post
Unread 04/28/2017, 07:45 AM   #24
Reefer1991
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reef cuber View Post
If he is wild caught, have you tried live brine shrimp?
Last night he decided to actually eat after 3 weeks of starving himself. He is very skinny to the point you can see his spine but he devoured a bunch of mysis last night and the indent in his stomach isn't there since he is now full of food lol. He still isn't out of the red zone though just because of how skinny he is but I have hope. Do you have any idea what's up with the behavior with the coral beauty? When he tilts his body and flutters his left fin and tail it really puzzles me. It's almost like he becomes paralyzed for a few seconds and can only move those fins. I doubt he is actually paralyzed lol but it looks weird. I would try to get a video but it's hard to catch him doing it since it's not often. Other than that he seems healthy and is eating other than spastic movements every once in a while but that may be from stress. Can somebody please just give me input on what they think it may be? They are done with the 2 prazi doses so they are fluke free I'd assume. I'm going to observe for 2 or 3 more weeks. If the odd swimming is all I observe, I'm probably going to put the 2 fish into my dt. Just wanted to hear your guys 2 cents on what you would do.

Reefer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote