View Single Post
Unread 11/18/2020, 01:30 PM   #66
gavij012379
Registered Member

I ordered 5 lyreltail anthias. Instead got 3 dispar and 1 male and 1 female lyreltail. The 3 dispar were a little skittish and died within a few days. The male and female were doing okay for about 2 months when the male died for no apparent reason (It was 4 inches plus body wise so was probably fully grown). The female was doing okay for about 3 weeks when I ordered 4 more lyreltail anthias. The existing anthia didn't bother the new arrivals even though they were smaller but they were kinda skittish staying at the bottom below an overhang. A few days later they started dying one after the other and were gone within the week. The old anthia was doing okay but even this one died a few days after the last one. This is the first time I got anthias but looks like they are finicky. I was thinking of getting 5-6 dispar and trying again but after reading this and my experience I am thinking of steering away from them. They are beautiful and adds a nice color though and sure would love to see them school around. The 4 green chromis I have swim together which I like. I should probably just add 5 more of them.

gavij012379 is offline   Reply With Quote