View Single Post
Unread 12/08/2017, 09:52 AM   #310
Chasmodes
Registered Member

Just as an FYI, as you may have noticed, I've been posting a lot of pics and videos and such along with the progress of this project. I like seeing and watching them too, and, I also like to document my progress and such. But, it's also to share information. When I was researching and dreaming of doing this project, there really wasn't a whole lot of info out there or even pictures of the species that I'm keeping. And there isn't much on the web or literature about the husbandry of these critters either. So, I feel obligated to post about it so if, perhaps, someone else wants to do this, that they can see what I went through and have a good idea of what to expect. There is other info out there but it takes a lot of searching to find it all. The only videos of these fish were pretty much about 10 seconds long. When I wanted to learn about them, I felt that I couldn't get enough. So, sorry if it's too much posting and such. I hope you all enjoy my tank almost as much as I do. That's why I share, because I can't wait to get back home and watch my tank.

--Kevin Wilson

Current Tank Info: 101g 3'X3'X18" Cubish Oyster Reef Blenny tank, 36"X17"X18" sump
Chasmodes is offline   Reply With Quote