View Single Post
Unread 02/09/2019, 07:50 AM   #964
REdPanther
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemek_PacSun View Post
@REdPanther
As we both know your AC4 was on big transport to our Singapur reseller(and Indonesian) and after that - it was sent directly to you. It's hard to say when it was damaged but after delivery to warehouse of distributor nobody reported us any box damage/product issues so probably something wrong happened during transport to you(from your supplier).
It's very difficult for me to tell anything more however as I see on our system - all needed parts(glue etc) was sent to you from us to you for easy product repair. I'm sorry for that issue but it was out of our control(internal shipments between shops to Customers etc). We don't know how product are packed/shipped
I've checked now - we had total 6(!) issues reported to us(related with damaged units on transport) for sold 229 units total(between November 2017 to 16th January 2019)

@NAZ84
I have sent you mail few days but without reply - can you send me your comment please?
As I told you in mail - if your reactor work stable in ph between 6.1 to 6.3, it have much bigger capacity for media than other rated for this tank capacity reactors - it can't work "wrong". I have doubt about quality of your media inside reactor.
That media simply CAN'T give you low alk reading on this pH range(please check on which ph it start dissolving!). From your reactor 55 is too low without any doubts!(but I rather would like to get reading from drip test not hanna photometer)
That situations were reported in the past by other Customers also(about problems with not dissolving ARM media):
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=1951160
Your reactor have big capacity for media.
It work on pH between 6.10-6.3 and you still facing the problems with low alk output... Without any doubt source of that can't be reactor(because 6.2 pH average is dissolving media on the same way in our reactor like with typical classic type..)
I have found now review of similar to your reactor working on "good" one ARM media - after two hours of work on effluent there is 80dKH!(ph 6.3 - so it's like your highest during operation)
http://blog.coralwonders.com/en/calcfeeder/
(you can switch to english version on right top side of page).

Hello Przemek,
My problem have been resolved. I already fixed the broken acrylic and glued it. My first post here in RC asking anybody or maybe you know what is the melting ph of my media (seachem reef reactor md). I already measure my effluent using salifert and it's 60 dkh. Is this normal for ac4?

I want to correct you. You or your office never send me glue or parts to fixed my reactor. You can ask Tomasz or office whether they send any glue to me. You told me to ask service/Tomasz how to repair this. Tomasz told me the brand of the glue (acrifix) and Tomasz never offer me to send the glue or acrylic tube. I bought it using ebay from Germany and it took 1.5 month to arrived. You can check back again with all my email to you and service. I even gave screen shot of my glue invoice and acrylic pipe invoice in my email to you and service.

What you send to me lately are : free 1 ph probe to compensate my trouble and free 1 wifi module for more 7th because someone hack my wifi password. And I'm thankful for that.

I bought this reactor from your distributor here in Indonesia, I've already asked you by email whether you can shipped it directly to me because John (Indonesian distributor) don't have it ready.
When it arrived in my house, it was properly packed using pallet. John shipped it to me using wood pallet so it's nearly impossible to cracked the tube. I open the package, box in good condition. But when I looked inside I'm surprised that the acrylic tube was broken. I took the photo and send it to John just after I open the package . John also very surprised an send email to office and cc to me also. I'm surprised with office answer and every one just blame each other. Franky as a customer I don't have to understand how you handle your shipment to your distributor. What's important is I received it in good condition.

Just share this that you can make improvement later on in your shipment, don't send it loose without wood pallet. Thanks

Regards

REdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote