View Single Post
Unread 01/14/2016, 02:10 PM   #1
NorwayEagle
Registered Member

ECO Dreambox ECO feeder

Hi guys

I have tried to search several forums and also been in contact with Torsten at RE about their Dosing feeder. My interest in this Product is to use it for limewater.

Last summer I bought this ECO Dreambox: http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/...-2d::1369.html

Included was among other features a RO tank, 2 mediafilters and the Deluxe 200 BK skimmer.

As I through many years have good experience with managing Ca/Mg/KH balance by a combination of calciumreactor and kalkmixer, I have the goal of continue using this in combination with the Dreambox.

At the moment the system is up and running with a Deltec KM500 mixer placed outside the Dreambox from my former tank. However due to spacelimitations and risk of leaks I evaluate the dosing feeder as a possible replacement, as this can fit inside the skimmerchamber, and I hope with the possibility to keep the nice lids on top.

I am searching for advice and if any has experiences with the Dosing feeder for limewater, and if so:

1. Does the Dosing feeder fit with the Dreambox lids in use?
2. Does the Dosing feeder include any mixing features similar to the KM500 or TLFs KM Reactor 300 by Julian Sprung?
3. Where are the actual inlet feed and outlet of the dosing feeder placed and what type of connectors/tubing?
4. Does it function with a saturated calciumhydroxid solution aka with a level of unsolved powder in the bottom?

Anyone that can support me With some experiences or answer?

Current Tank Info: 165 gallon mixed reef tank with RoyalExclusiv 45 gallon ECO Dreambox sump, BubbleKing DoubleCone 200 internal skimmer and Philips CoralCare Gen2 ligthing, Tunze Stream 3 circulation and KH controlled with an Alkatronic KH Controller and Dosetronic

Last edited by NorwayEagle; 01/14/2016 at 02:19 PM.
NorwayEagle is offline   Reply With Quote