View Single Post
Unread 05/30/2011, 01:45 PM   #17
kdrof
Registered Member

This is a shot from right inside our front door... It will be nice to look at

Hope everybody likes it.. What do you think? Saved about 300 bucks making our own stand. I think with paint and all materials it ran me about 200 bucks...

Also, the wife is awesome and let us order our Super Reef Octopus Skimmer 3000 and Neptune Apex controller today... I sold her on the sale at Aquacave (10% off entire order)

I will get the sump finished this week hopefully. LEDs should arrive thursday and i would like to get those knocked out by saturday. Then we can start on the Canopy. We are going to order the rest needed next weekend to get this thing going. Also, yesterday we ordered 150lbs of Marco Rock because of their deal. Saved about 50 bucks and the free shipping is nice!

I will post pics as i continue and let me know if you have any questions on any of my build. I would love to help anyone i can. I have learned alot from reading and watching videos from everybody else. Sometimes its just easier to ask someone a quick question rather than researching for hours and not finding the exact answer...

Thanks for looking!

kdrof is offline   Reply With Quote