View Single Post
Unread 03/27/2017, 02:52 PM   #800
andrek787
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemek_PacSun View Post
It shouldn't be any issue related to software/firmware. Everything depend from water amount replaced in single change.
If that amount is too small and level sensor will not react to water change - it will not dose "fresh" saltwater.
Be sure that your optical sensor is placed in last chamber and water levels are correct.
The weekly water change amount is set to max of 500l, which translates to 3L per change. Pump 1 is calibrated to 210ml/min, so that means the pump should run for 14min. Only the Optical sensor is installed as main ATO sensor. As Tomasz suggested, I tried removing the Optical sensor out of water, before setting the xx.49.55 user time. Same result, pump stops before 1 min. Also tested, removing the sensor from the water after the pump started running. I also tested setting diffetent calibration values, result is the same.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk