View Single Post
Unread 11/30/2020, 09:07 AM   #206
vlangel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hoaster View Post
I was just looking at my thread and reread one of your posts, containing this little nugget:

"Ha ha, 'entropy' came to my mind when I was sprucing my tank up for my son's visit. He also has a marine tank and we both work feverishly on our aquariums to whip them into shape for a good showing when we visit each other. It's kind of cute actually."

I think this is priceless! I am sooooo jealous. I'm sure you know how lucky you are to have an aquarium buddy/competitor. I do the occasional showing to my friends, and it's pretty awesome, but they don't quite have the same understanding of what I'm doing. Having someone who understands all the intricacies of aquarium keeping makes the experience so much richer.

Lucky you!
I definitely do know what a blessing it is! It was my idea to get him into fish tanks as a little boy and he has the same love of it as I do. It was actually him who got me to switch from a FOWLR tank to reef. We have really enjoyed the hobby together but the rest of the family groans when we start talking tank stuff, ha ha!

Genesis 1:20 -

Current Tank Info: A 56 gallon naural nutrient macro reef that flows into a 30 gallon fuge with macros/seagrass that flows into a 20 gallon sump.
vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote