View Single Post
Unread 03/06/2011, 12:14 AM   #92
jbeckett25
Jerry

It really is to bad... could be a very nice program if more people were to get in on it. still don't understand why there isn't a frag from every person who has left a post on this thread. plenty of people ready to say its a great idea. But there to worried about the 20-30 or what ever the price they wouldn't be getting if they were to get invalved. and offer a frag. this all goes back to another thead on here "greed in the hobbie". I have a few corals offered. No body has taken me up on any either. I think the three of us are the only ones who have taken anything from the list. I know I would be willing to try so more of your corals tony but didn't feel right because I already have one and it is no were near ready to frag. Al maybe we could come up with a sign or something to promote this at the next swap? I don't know if there will be any type of swag bags handed out but if there is we could print a flyer to put in them...? If you like the flyer Idea. I have a plan to get it printed for free... maybe ...lol let me know what you think we can give this one last good try before you call it a wash.

Current Tank Info: 220 AGA reef system
jbeckett25 is offline   Reply With Quote