Thread: odd behavior
View Single Post
Unread 04/20/2018, 03:26 PM   #1
Scubajoe1
Registered Member

odd behavior

So last week I was weeding in my garden and fed my fish after. I grabbed a couple cubes and put them on the intake like usual and food goes into the tank over time. I noticed my long nose hawk and koi wrasse acting odd after eating. laying on their side for a minute or so then they were fine. I figured maybe the mint or something from a week got on the food and they had a reaction. Anyway, skip ahead to just now I fed them again with tongs on the intake....food goes in, they ate and i look to see my long nose laying on his side in my mushrooms. ***? I put in a plastic food feeder and touch him and then he swims ok and hangs on a rock normally. What is going on here anyone?? Bad food? I am at a loss.

180 Gallon reef tank with coast to coast Herbie overflow. 60 Gallon sump with 9" filter sock. 36" lifereef skimmer, activated carbon filter. Emperor Aquatics 40W UV Sterilizer

Current Tank Info: 180 gallon reed tank, coast to coast overflow, herbie overflow. Life reef sump and 36" life reef skimmer, GHL Doser 2, Neptune Apex reef controller, Auto topoff, Spectrapure RO system with a Tunze RO controller. activated carbon and no more GFO.
Scubajoe1 is offline   Reply With Quote