View Single Post
Unread 05/16/2016, 10:56 PM   #13
foxrazr
Registered Member

I have had similar good experiences with aquacave and have had damaged products arrived. I think its everyones worst nightmare specially when the items are expensive. My 1st was an MP60 that arrived damaged. Very responsive over the phone. They shipped out a new one before I sent the old one out. 2nd was a defective milwaukee digital refractometer. They also took care of it. When the manufacturer wouldn't hear me and wanted to blame me for the error. This time my money was refunded and aquacave apologized to me when they were not the ones to blame.
I also run an ATI Sunpower 60" 8 bulb that I purchased from a different vendor who are no longer in business. That thing arrived to my house like it had been through a blender. The fixture is bent but didn't notice how bad it was and decided to keep it. Now I kick myself every time I see it. Although still functional and the only one who notices the imperfection is me. I wish I would have sent it back. You live you learn I guess.

Current Tank Info: 180Gallon 72"x24"x24", Mitras LX7, SRO 3000,Maxflo 1500,Vortech MP60W x1, Tunze 6095 x 2, Profilux controlled.
foxrazr is offline   Reply With Quote