Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Aquatic Technology
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/18/2012, 05:26 PM   #1
aquatictec
RC Sponsor

Current inventory April 18, 2012

Check the video out for some of our current inventory:

[ youtube]Y1pyIIBGEOo[ /youtube]

The number between the tags is the only portion of the URL you need.

Last edited by BlueCorn; 04/18/2012 at 10:13 PM.
aquatictec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2012, 08:11 PM   #2
uriken
Registered Member

Smile Aquatic Technology is by far one of the best.

For those of you who live in Northeast Ohio or looking for that one special saltwater store to support your hobby; this is the place worth while to make the drive and checkout. There are alot of small pet shops around and of course many vendors online to buy items to support our hobby but none come close to Aquatic Technology. I at one time used to work at Aquatic Technology part time when I needed to take on some extra income but found that working there my weekly wages were of course helpful, but the learning experiences on a daily basis by helping with the stores needs were payment in itself. Greg by far is one of the most knowledgable store owners out there and will help customers with any questions they may have or help them make the right desisions without just thinking about making sales for business. He supplies fellow hobby goers with some of the best quality (and rarest of finds at times) when it comes to fish, corals, and aquarium supplies. Upon visiting the store you will find you can easily spend hours looking at all of the livestock in the tanks while gathering ideas to grow your hobby at home. Its been years since I have worked there but I still enjoy seeing the store grow and make itself available for fellow saltwater enthusiest. Even if you dont live in the area making the roadtrip from all around will for sure be worth it. Id be surprised if you went home empty handed. More so if you have questions, ask for Greg the owner with his endless amount of information and hands-on experience he can offer.

uriken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquatic technology, chevron tang, port jackson shark, purple tang