Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Marine Depot
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/18/2018, 01:17 PM   #1
chrisv
Registered Member

Why did you delete my review of the aquamaxx hob1.5?

Hello,

This December I posted a civil but negative review of the aquamaxx hob1.5 protein skimmer on your website. It's absolutely a one star product.

My review never made it on to the site.

I've been a long time customer of MD, and I was surprised at the low quality of this product. I'm extremely concerned that the review was never published and I am wondering if Marine Depot routinely deletes unfavorable reviews. Can you please explain?

chrisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/19/2018, 12:11 PM   #2
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv View Post
Hello,

This December I posted a civil but negative review of the aquamaxx hob1.5 protein skimmer on your website. It's absolutely a one star product.

I've been a long time customer of MD, and I was surprised at the low quality of this product. I'm extremely concerned that the review was never published and I am wondering if Marine Depot routinely deletes unfavorable reviews. Can you please explain?
Hi chrisv. It is common practice for whomever is monitoring reviews to assign a 0 or 1 star review to a manager so they can contact the reviewer to offer product support. I'm not sure if you were ever contacted (my guess is no) so I'd like to offer my sincere apologies now if you were not.

I just approved the review myself a moment ago.

Separately (but ill-timed given the circumstances here) we are having a syncing issue with product reviews appearing on the website. Under normal circumstances the review would be live later today, but this may take a bit longer to sort out. Suffice to say though it should be live no later than next week (along with a couple hundred other reviews).

Would you like me to have a member of our support team contact you to try and assist with the skimmer? I can also ask AquaMaxx to reach out.

Feel free to reply here or you are welcome to contact me at jjohnston@marinedepot.com.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/20/2018, 02:47 PM   #3
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Thumbs up AquaMaxx HOB 1.5 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv View Post
Hello,

The review is now live: https://www.marinedepot.com/AquaMaxx...FIPSNS-vi.html

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote