Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Marine Depot
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/15/2014, 02:03 PM   #1
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Talking PHOTOS: 2014 Scratch & Dent Sale

Many thanks to everyone who braved the scorching heat to shop our annual Scratch & Dent Sale on Saturday!

Temperatures soared to a blistering 99°, but the hottest thing going on were our deals on aquarium equipment. HA!

In all seriousness, we're super-appreciative to everyone who made the trek and look forward to doing it all again next year!

Special thanks to Coral Revolution and Reefer's Cove for selling frags and an extra special thanks to SCMAS for helping us put together and promote the event. We couldn't have done it without you all!

We created a couple of photo albums for the event. If you couldn't make it this year but are considering coming in 2015, these will give you a taste of what it's like:

FACEBOOK ALBUM
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6300940&type=1

GOOGLE+ ALBUM
https://plus.google.com/b/1060747597...86654623375857

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/16/2014, 08:13 PM   #2
moondoggy4
Registered Member

Well I had a great time, got some really good deals unfortunately my picture made it on the floor again.

moondoggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/17/2014, 11:14 AM   #3
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Thumbs up Marine Depot 2014 Scratch & Dent Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy4 View Post
Well I had a great time, got some really good deals unfortunately my picture made it on the floor again.
Thank you for coming and for your kind words. We really appreciate the support and patronage. Did you pick up any treasures?

Unread 09/17/2014, 02:28 PM   #4
moondoggy4
Registered Member

Treasures meaning old and can't find anymore and that is YES, I bought two Aqua Medic M80 ballast, one is a 250 model and the other a 150 model, the 250 model is impossible to find new or used, that was a score you should of seen me when I found it I was like a kid at Christmas. I also bought a skimmer a skimmer pump, so it was a great day for me and yes very hot. I could of spent a lot more next time I will bring a lot more money with me. Thanks again for the great opportunity.

moondoggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/18/2014, 09:31 AM   #5
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Thumbs up 2014 Scratch & Dent Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondoggy4 View Post
Treasures meaning old and can't find anymore and that is YES, I bought two Aqua Medic M80 ballast, one is a 250 model and the other a 150 model, the 250 model is impossible to find new or used, that was a score you should of seen me when I found it I was like a kid at Christmas. I also bought a skimmer a skimmer pump, so it was a great day for me and yes very hot. I could of spent a lot more next time I will bring a lot more money with me. Thanks again for the great opportunity.
You're very welcome. Now I'm regretting not digging through those treasures myself. lol

Tags
fundraiser, marine depot, scmas, scratch and dent sale, socal