Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Reef Fishes
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 11/10/2018, 11:09 AM   #1
Wills612
Registered Member
 
Wills612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sacramento, Ca
Posts: 1,123
Fish Id.

?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk


Wills612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/10/2018, 02:37 PM   #2
Dmorty217
Saltwater Addict
 
Dmorty217's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vandalia OHIO
Posts: 11,252
Hi Fin snapper
I have one they are very mellow and beautiful, they get 2ft+ though


__________________
Fish are not disposable commodities, but a worthwhile investment that can be maintained and enjoyed for many years, providing one is willing to take the time to understand their requirements and needs

Current Tank Info: 625g, 220g sump, RD3 230w, Vectra L1 on a closed loop, 3 MP60s, MP40. Several QTs
Dmorty217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/11/2018, 10:36 PM   #3
JGreiwe2
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8
Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!


JGreiwe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/2018, 05:32 AM   #4
OrionN
Anemones
 
OrionN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Coastal Texas
Posts: 15,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreiwe2 View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!
You should remove all of your tangs except, possibly, the Brissletooth tang. Clown, Sailfin and Hippo tangs all get way too large for a 75 gal FOWLR or Reef tank.

I am not sure if this new person is trolling with this post. JGreiwe2 posted the same post of three different threads that someone else started asking entirely different questions.


__________________
Minh

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip

Last edited by OrionN; 11/12/2018 at 05:38 AM.
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/14/2018, 08:29 PM   #5
JGreiwe2
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
You should remove all of your tangs except, possibly, the Brissletooth tang. Clown, Sailfin and Hippo tangs all get way too large for a 75 gal FOWLR or Reef tank.

I am not sure if this new person is trolling with this post. JGreiwe2 posted the same post of three different threads that someone else started asking entirely different questions.
Nope my man no trolling here, lol.. not sure why it posted to 3 different threads but thanks for your concern! just trying to learn!
Thank you!


JGreiwe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2018, 08:43 AM   #6
sde1500
Registered Member
 
sde1500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Glocester, RI
Posts: 3,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreiwe2 View Post
Nope my man no trolling here, lol.. not sure why it posted to 3 different threads but thanks for your concern! just trying to learn!
Thank you!
Usually best way to get the most eyes on your thread would be start your own. Just info for the future. I'd echo orion, your fish list is not suitable as it is for that tank size. Is that a clown fish or a clown tang?


__________________
My build thread:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2548422

Current Tank Info: 65 gallon mixed reef, Eshopps sump and HOB overflow, RO-110int skimmer, Reefbreeder 32" photons V1.
sde1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:30 AM.


TapaTalk Enabled

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright 1999-2014
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.