Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Anemones & Clownfish
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/24/2019, 04:46 PM   #26
CTaylor
Registered Member

UPDATE .. i'm past the 30 day mark. Now I need to hit the one year mark :-D . Here's a pic as of now. Totally random shot, it was intended to be part of video of nam. But the clowns are looking right at the camera, with blue tang below. Yes, you can tell probably that it is right now getting a lot of flow. I will likely turn that down some, but the power heads are super powerful (Tunze 3) already only 35% power I think.

This is after in tank 5 weeks. Nem has't moved from this very highly lit spot in over a week. Now I need to arrange the rocks around him to make it look right, not just a tower of rocks. I'm always watching for nem to try to advance onto the near by drain box. If it does, the drain box slits are blocked by secure ties, so I think very low chance of it being pulled by drain slots.

You really do need a very large tank especially if it has a drain box to have more ease of finding a good spot for a ritteri.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ritteri102419_1.jpg (104.4 KB, 46 views)
CTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/26/2019, 07:05 AM   #27
OrionN
Moved on

Looking good.
Just a silly question. Why do you have that electricity cord tied in the middle of the tank instead of outside the tank?????

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/06/2019, 07:53 PM   #28
CTaylor
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
Looking good.
Just a silly question. Why do you have that electricity cord tied in the middle of the tank instead of outside the tank?????
I'm just seeing this response.
I need to fix that. I just replaced that PH it leads to. And when i get a chance I''l try to hide it behind rock and then wire it down through my drain box.

And thanks for the looks good .. It still does.. going on Month 2. I think it/he might be growing (maybe). No signs of any deflation / irriation in a long time. Hasn't moved from that spot since it's been there a few weeks. Now I need to arrange rocks around him , but not close enough to touch!

Unread 12/18/2019, 01:18 PM   #29
CTaylor
Registered Member

Now 3 months in tank

Here it is, 3 months now...
What do you think?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZKv-l_6D0

**I wish I knew why the quality is soo bad when I take them in full definition and upload also full definition.

Unread 12/18/2019, 02:02 PM   #30
OrionN
Moved on

Looking very good.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/18/2019, 02:12 PM   #31
CTaylor
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
Looking very good.
TY Orion,
I was hoping you'd see that! . Ritteri loves staying right where it is on overflow. I'll put a rock under it sometime

thanks!