Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/05/2018, 05:56 PM   #1
brianr24
Registered Member

Nano cube dimensions

Hey can anyone help me out with the dimensions of a jbj nanocube 24 an the 12 I’m looking for the dimensions of the display areas. Thanks in advance for any info

brianr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/06/2018, 05:14 PM   #2
jlmawp
Registered Member

Sorry, gotta call you out on this one, it’s literally the top google result, from the JBJ site. Bottom of the page

http://www.jbjlighting.com/prod-24g-nano-deluxe.html

jlmawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/06/2018, 08:17 PM   #3
brianr24
Registered Member

Thx for the link I did see that along with some others that all give different dimensions. Also I have to call you out on my original post I want to know the dimensions of the display area I mean I can guess maybe about 3 inches for the sump but I don’t know and is the height dimensions in that link to top of the lid or top of tank?
I just figured if someone owned these tanks or one of them they could just grab tape and check. Since there’s no tone in text I just let you know I’m writing this with a smile on my face there’s no nasty tone in my comments

Unread 12/07/2018, 08:16 PM   #4
jlmawp
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr24 View Post
Thx for the link I did see that along with some others that all give different dimensions. Also I have to call you out on my original post I want to know the dimensions of the display area I mean I can guess maybe about 3 inches for the sump but I don’t know and is the height dimensions in that link to top of the lid or top of tank?
I just figured if someone owned these tanks or one of them they could just grab tape and check. Since there’s no tone in text I just let you know I’m writing this with a smile on my face there’s no nasty tone in my comments
Ah, I see. Well then I will shut up! Hopefully someone can answer that for you.

jlmawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/07/2018, 09:28 PM   #5
brianr24
Registered Member

Lol thank you for the link tho. It is useful to me.

Unread 12/09/2018, 11:17 PM   #6
Natereef
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr24 View Post
Lol thank you for the link tho. It is useful to me.
I have a jbj 12 gallon the back takes away a little less than 3 inches and the usable space height is a little less than 12 inches.

Natereef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/10/2018, 06:28 AM   #7
brianr24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natereef View Post
I have a jbj 12 gallon the back takes away a little less than 3 inches and the usable space height is a little less than 12 inches.
Thank you that helps me. The link lists it as almost 15 inches in depth I’m sure they including lid. But I’m thinking of getting just tank. Still not sure but I’m leaning toward waterbox 15 right now anyway. Still not sure tho. Thx for ur help.