Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > LiveAquaria.com
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/18/2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Bathel
Registered Member

Partial Shipment

I recieved a notice that my order has shipped but that some items were "backordered". Can you tell me which items did not ship?

"Thank you for your recent order of aquatic life from LiveAquaria.com. Your order number A2683102 has been shipped today.

Due to species availability we were only able to ship part of your order today. When the specimen(s) become available, we will ship it out to you with no additional shipping and handling charges. Please remember that we only keep orders open for a two week time period. "

Unread 08/18/2009, 06:53 PM   #2
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Bathel,

Thank you for your order and post. The Hammer / Anchor Coral is currently on back order. Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist you.

Pat S.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster and Smith

Unread 08/19/2009, 07:16 AM   #3
Bathel
Registered Member

Bummer.... that's a bit disappointing. That was the main coral I wanted for my Main Display tank.... Maybe you'll get another one in the next two weeks? I don't think I can afford the shipping for just one coral

Unread 08/19/2009, 07:52 AM   #4
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Bathel,

Thank you for your post. We apologize that the Hammer/Anchor Coral was not able to be shipped. The order shipments depend on what we have available at our holding facility and the health of the specimens. Our holding facility does receive daily shipments from the divers and suppliers, so the stock can change regularly. We will hold the order open for two weeks in an attempt to ship out the coral.

We apologize, but we are unable to give you a specific date as to when we will have the Hammer/Anchor Coral in stock. If there are certain dates that you cannot receive the backorder within the two week time period, please call us at 1-800-334-3699 or via email at customerservice@liveaquaria.com. In order for the change to be made, please contact us prior to 9:00 am CST on the date you would like the change to take effect. If this coral does not become available within this time we will contact you.

Dallas M.
LiveAquaria
Drs. Foster & Smith