Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Tunze
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/29/2017, 06:25 AM   #1
McFly09
Registered Member

Osmolator Nano - must be reset to sense level and fill

In order for my osmolator nano to work, I have to unplug it, then once I plug it back in, it senses the low level and runs the pump. I have already shimmed the float sensor. The float is installed in the return chamber of my sump for my 40 gallon tank. I bought it new about 3 months ago and it worked great in the beginning, then I noticed that the level would be low and wouldn't pump at all. It's not a problem with it taking too long to top off the level, the return chamber is not large and takes about 10-20 seconds. There is an issue with the controller itself, pump and float work fine once I re-power the system.

McFly09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/31/2017, 09:28 AM   #2
rvitko
RC Sponsor

It is a flaw in the software for the safety shut down of the pump, I leave for Germany today and won't be back on line for 2-3 days as I will be on a plane until tomorrow, 8 hour time difference and then several hours by train to the factory. If you can email me you receipt, as soon as possible I will work out a controller exchange, I will want yours back as this is a simple software setting that can be reprogrammed.

Tunze at sbcglobal dot net

"He's for every one of us, stands for every one of us, he'll save every man, woman and child in a mighty Flash!"

Current Tank Info: 210 gallon planted tank with Altum Angelfish
rvitko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/02/2017, 05:47 AM   #3
McFly09
Registered Member

email sent

McFly09 is offline   Reply With Quote