Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > Non-Photosynthetic Corals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/25/2019, 06:58 AM   #1
knockwood
Registered Member

The most creative ocean tank (NPS)!

https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...06&oe=5D044725
The landscape of this cylinder is a frame, which can be fitted directly. At the beginning, I designed an NPS cylinder, which is full of NPS of various colors. Later, I saw "Sea King" and felt the existence of Atlantis under the sea. In terms of landscaping, now many excellent landscaping, are land landscaping, moving to the tank, in the water will be another kind of artistic conception, very shocking. There happened to be an elephant god with a sense of vicissitudes of life. I tried it, and the result was quite good. I also hope that the seawater landscape becomes more and more novel.

In Japan, the elephant god, Ganesha, is considered the God of wealth. In Thailand, the elephant god is the "elephant God of wealth". In the Tibetan Sect, the elephant god is the God of wealth, or the God of wealth, the king of the red elephant head. Like God, it represents wealth, wisdom, power, health and success.
https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...44&oe=5D4A762A
Like God's right hand clenched fist, left hand up half open. What are the shortcomings of the total feeling? Since we have the most beautiful coral NPS as the background, can we use coral to make up for it? At first, I put the blue sea tree in the left hand of the elephant god, and then I felt uncoordinated. I put it in the right hand and immediately felt the magic instrument returning to the right hand. The pure natural and fresh blue sea tree, the wisdom magic stick of the wisdom God returning to the right hand, was too handsome.
https://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8b&oe=5D4381A7
The fluorescent green wheat ears on the left hand began to appear, but later they felt incompatible. They always felt the shortcomings. I happen to have a big mouth coral, how to look like a treasure, plus the color is orange, and then compared to the size of the bottom and the size of the hand like God, how can it be so appropriate? Plus like God of Wealth is also God of Wealth, God of Wealth must have a treasure in his hand, this is the symbol of God of Wealth magic weapon ah!
Look at a full cylinder photo

knockwood is offline   Reply With Quote