Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Red Sea
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/18/2017, 03:52 PM   #76
LarryW
Premium Member

I am looking to get a 625XXL, Thanks! I was assuming it was closer to 3k but less is better for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrpdoc View Post
I believe I was close in predicting the pricetag (and the price is lesser)

https://www.eddiesaqua.com/shop/aqua...ater-kits.html

For
REEFER XXL 625 COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 2799
REEFER XXL 625 DELUXE COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 3849

REEFER XXL 750 COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 3099
REEFER XXL 750 DELUXE COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 4499

PENINSULA P500 COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 2499
PENINSULA P500 DELUXE COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 3549

PENINSULA P650 COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $3099
PENINSULA P650 DELUXE COMPLETE SYSTEM - BLACK - $ 4499

LarryW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2017, 12:25 PM   #77
asrpdoc
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
I am looking to get a 625XXL, Thanks! I was assuming it was closer to 3k but less is better for sure.
Redsea has started the pre-order

http://www.marinedepot.com/search#q:red$2520sea$2520reefer$2520xxl$2520and$2520reefer$2520peninsula

asrpdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2017, 12:35 PM   #78
LarryW
Premium Member

i got the email from RedSea about an hour ago that their 72hour online pre-order went live. this is just to get in line to get one. it's only local shops that are listed right now though, and I want to order from MarineDepot to get the reward points... I can't order until August right now anyway. $2799 for the black 625xxl, $2899 for white.

Here was the email.

Dear Red Sea Reefer,

Big News! For the next 72 hours, our online pre-order registration system will be open exclusively to hobbyists like you who have indicated interest in our spectacular new systems.

This is your chance to get ahead of the crowd. By registering now, you are guaranteeing your spot in the queue to receive your new system as soon as it becomes available.

Click on the button below to go directly to the online registration form.

Simply tell us which system you’d like to purchase and select your preferred authorized Red Sea dealer from the list. Your chosen dealer will then contact you to finalize the details of your order. (Please note that registering your pre-order does not constitute a sale or purchase agreement between you and Red Sea.)

Our new systems will be delivered in the order in which registrations are received. But keep in mind that we’ll need to receive a confirmed order from your dealer by 15 May, 2017 in order for your registration to remain valid.

BONUS: In addition to receiving exclusive priority access to the pre-order registration, you are also entitled to a free gift for responding to our survey (subject to purchase of either a REEFER™ XXL or Peninsula within 30 days of it becoming available in your market). Your free gift, valued at approximately $125, includes 55.5 lb of Red Sea’s Coral Pro Salt and 16.9 fl.oz bottles of Reef Energy A & B- our 2-part Coral Food formula which will be shipped together with your new REEFER™.

link to pre order.
http://redseafish.us7.list-manage2.c...8&e=a1a55027c1

I responded to their original survey on the system so I don't know if everyone who registers now gets the free gift as well, I assume it was only those who did the survey as it doesn't say anything about a free gift in the link above. so bottom line dont expect to get the free gift if you didn't fill out the original survey.

Edit~ I stand corrected. this is from their facebook post.
This promotion comes with a bonus! Your pre-order registration entitles you to receive a free gift worth $125 if you purchase your system within 30 days of it becoming available in your region.
Don’t miss it!

Last edited by LarryW; 04/20/2017 at 12:54 PM. Reason: adding additional info
LarryW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04/20/2017, 12:44 PM   #79
LarryW
Premium Member

prices from Red Sea's site

625XXL (Black) $2799, (White) $2899
750XXL (Black) $3099, (White) $3199
Peninsula 500 (Black) $2499, (White) $2599
Peninsula 650 (Black) $3099, (White) $3199

they also have prices for the Deluxe models that include the AI hydra 26HD's