Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/21/2018, 02:16 PM   #1
cjpitt80
Registered Member

"Bubbles" on Banggai??

Hi all,
Today when feeding my fish, I noticed that my Banggai was slightly lethargic. Usually he goes right after any food I put in the tank Today he pretty much just stayed in one spot near the rocks and only half heartedly attempted to feed when something passed right in front of his face. Weird thing is I've noticed these two bubbles around his netherparts that I've never noticed before. Quite frankly they look like testicles to me, but we know fish don't have balls so that ain't it. Anyone seen this before? How concerned should I be? Should I try to catch and treat? Parameters are within normal range and stable 0 Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, pH 8.25-8.35, Temp 80. Tank has been running since mid-May, he's been in there since July 3rd
Here's a few pics
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2aeoRPWL77UWFGsW7

Thanks!!

75 gal display running since 5/14/18--29 gal sump Ocellaris Clown Pair, Flasher Wrasse, Bangaii Cardinal, Fire Shrimp pair, Skunk Cleaner, Blue Coral Banded Shrimp, Euphyllia, Monti Cap, Monti Digi. C
cjpitt80 is offline   Reply With Quote