Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 07/31/2017, 08:27 PM   #326
locito277
Registered Member
 
locito277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 1,328
I can't wait to see it rockin and rollin!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


__________________
Nothings Free in this hobby

Current Tank Info: 224 and 720 gallon in progress!
locito277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/31/2017, 08:37 PM   #327
aquavista99
Registered Member
 
aquavista99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 502
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks my friend! The Reef Central "Edit" feature has changed and now I can restore all the pictures previously blocked by Photobucket on my build thread. The images lost on the first page of this thread are now fixed and working again!!! It will take some time to restore all the images though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locito277 View Post
I can't wait to see it rockin and rollin!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




Last edited by aquavista99; 07/31/2017 at 09:11 PM.
aquavista99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/01/2017, 07:06 AM   #328
Dietger
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Posts: 50
Waw, this build would make anyone jealous
It makes my 63 inch tank look positively tiny! Sooo much to work with. Congratulations all the way from Belgium!

Dietger


Dietger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/2017, 06:58 PM   #329
aquavista99
Registered Member
 
aquavista99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 502
Blog Entries: 1
Thank you very much for the compliments, Dietger! Stay tuned and glad to share my journey with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietger View Post
Waw, this build would make anyone jealous
It makes my 63 inch tank look positively tiny! Sooo much to work with. Congratulations all the way from Belgium!

Dietger



aquavista99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08/04/2017, 10:24 PM   #330
locito277
Registered Member
 
locito277's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 1,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquavista99 View Post
Thanks my friend! The Reef Central "Edit" feature has changed and now I can restore all the pictures previously blocked by Photobucket on my build thread. The images lost on the first page of this thread are now fixed and working again!!! It will take some time to restore all the images though.





Wow!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


__________________
Nothings Free in this hobby

Current Tank Info: 224 and 720 gallon in progress!
locito277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 PM.


TapaTalk Enabled

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright 1999-2014