Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/15/2019, 04:34 PM   #1076
reefmutt
Registered Member

Hey Dom, I have a brother who is always battling that same c u next tuesday and it can be debilitating.
I’m happy to see that you have beaten the biggest hurdle and gotten started.
Looking good!
Have a great trip.
May I ask where you are going in the US?

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/15/2019, 05:25 PM   #1077
Wrangy
Acrotrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefmutt View Post
Hey Dom, I have a brother who is always battling that same c u next tuesday and it can be debilitating.
I’m happy to see that you have beaten the biggest hurdle and gotten started.
Looking good!
Have a great trip.
May I ask where you are going in the US?
Oh it's lots of fun, to be fair though it's been so much better in the last couple of years as it has since I can remember Just means things suffer sometimes and it's been the tank of late. Since doing the big clean and overhaul the tank has received more love and attention than it has in a while the fish and lps are loving all the extra frozen food too! haha

We're off for three weeks and the trip involves
- San Diegoi for a couple days (my parents live there now)
- Then we're heading up north to your lovely country and doing 6 days in Quebec with my parents as well which we're all super super excited for!!
- After that, we're heading our separate ways and Georgia and I are spending 12 days in New York! We'll be spending some time with Georgia's sister and her husband as they're in NYC

We can't wait! It's the first "real" holiday Georgia and I have been on and it'll be amazing to have three weeks together as we've only had evenings together for the last three years or so! She was working during week while I was studying and I was working weekends lol and now that I've finished studying, I'm working during the week and she's doing weekends haha

It's exciting haha

Courtesy of Nils:
"you are welcome to your nem / flub tank because we need people like you to balance the sick ( sick in the head SPS OCD ) speaking for myself here!!"
Wrangy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/15/2019, 07:16 PM   #1078
Alex Costa
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
It's a little less obvious now but still a gap to separate the flubber out haha

I'm still in the process.. sheesshh I'm waiting till I'm happy with the scape then the cleanup will begin I will be leaving the algae on the overflow as the fish love grazing from it so I won't be taking away their snack board haha

That's Andrew's influence!!!!!
You're putting that nice yeloow flubber alone in the corner.....
Bad reefer! Bad reefer!!!!

It's almost midnight and I'm going to clean my back panel now.....
I just want to live in peace with a dirt pannel......but.....I CAN'T.....

http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/153-tank-of-the-month

Current Tank Info: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2596707
Alex Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/15/2019, 07:24 PM   #1079
Alex Costa
Registered Member

Just see the last change now.....
I like the bigger gap the most.

Put it back please, sir.

http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/153-tank-of-the-month

Current Tank Info: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2596707
Alex Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/15/2019, 08:55 PM   #1080
reefmutt
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrangy View Post
Oh it's lots of fun, to be fair though it's been so much better in the last couple of years as it has since I can remember Just means things suffer sometimes and it's been the tank of late. Since doing the big clean and overhaul the tank has received more love and attention than it has in a while the fish and lps are loving all the extra frozen food too! haha

We're off for three weeks and the trip involves
- San Diegoi for a couple days (my parents live there now)
- Then we're heading up north to your lovely country and doing 6 days in Quebec with my parents as well which we're all super super excited for!!
- After that, we're heading our separate ways and Georgia and I are spending 12 days in New York! We'll be spending some time with Georgia's sister and her husband as they're in NYC

We can't wait! It's the first "real" holiday Georgia and I have been on and it'll be amazing to have three weeks together as we've only had evenings together for the last three years or so! She was working during week while I was studying and I was working weekends lol and now that I've finished studying, I'm working during the week and she's doing weekends haha

It's exciting haha
Wow! What a trip. Well, San Diego is one of my favorite places. So beautiful..the coast is just heavenly. You have to go to the scripps aquarium.
6 days in Quebec City only or the province? Will you be in Montreal?
New York is always an experience. It’s crazy town in a good way..... mostly!

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote