Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/24/2019, 09:22 PM   #1
mike550
Registered Member

Vectra M2 Calibration Issues

Just set up a new tank and using a Vectra M2 pump. Tried to calibrate it via the controller and moved through each step exactly as described. After power-cycling the controller I couldn’t control the speed in Return Pump Mode. No matter what I did the pump would only operate a lowest speed.

Noticed the “W” wasn’t blinking so I thought controller somehow switched to closed loop mode. So I switched controller back to Return Pump mode. Wasn’t sure how to exit so I figured best to power cycle by unplugging cable. Still couldn’t control speed and W not blinking

Ended up doing a hard reset so I can now run in return pump mode and control speed, but I know I’m not calibrated. So I can’t use fees mode or speed lock

Would appreciate any help!

mike550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/26/2019, 12:06 PM   #2
mike550
Registered Member

So after another reboot and watching the calibration video so many times that I had to turn off the background music, I finally got this pump calibrated! Took around an hour. Ugh.

mike550 is offline   Reply With Quote