Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Marine Depot
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/22/2018, 12:29 PM   #1
Pslreefer
In Memoriam

Issues

Does anyone in rc have any contact information on the owner of marine depot?

Pslreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/22/2018, 03:08 PM   #2
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pslreefer View Post
Does anyone in rc have any contact information on the owner of marine depot?
You are welcome to email me at jjohnston@marinedepot.com and I will forward your email to the owner. I've worked at Marine Depot for 10 years so I am also happy to help you in any way I can, just let me know.

Talk soon,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/22/2018, 03:38 PM   #3
Pslreefer
In Memoriam

Issues

Thanks. I may email you but the resolution has been to cancel my remaining order as it has taken 3 deliveries of bulbs and I only have 4 out of 8 that are not broken. Manny has already refunded the money and I’ve been forced to order from brs.

Unfortunately this was my very first order from MD and I still can’t complete my lighting upgrade since I don’t have all my bulbs....

I was told by manny he would have the owner contact me and that was Wednesday I believe. But I’m just over it as it been a frustrating experience and ups is prolly to blame as well, but I’ve never had issue with brs and broken bulbs.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2678408

Pslreefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/22/2018, 04:04 PM   #4
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pslreefer View Post
Thanks. I may email you but the resolution has been to cancel my remaining order as it has taken 3 deliveries of bulbs and I only have 4 out of 8 that are not broken. Manny has already refunded the money and I’ve been forced to order from brs.

Unfortunately this was my very first order from MD and I still can’t complete my lighting upgrade since I don’t have all my bulbs....

I was told by manny he would have the owner contact me and that was Wednesday I believe. But I’m just over it as it been a frustrating experience and ups is prolly to blame as well, but I’ve never had issue with brs and broken bulbs.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh....php?t=2678408
Thank you for the context. I sincerely apologize for the condition the bulbs arrived in. I am looping Manny back into the conversation to find out what's transpiring internally in terms of follow-up with our owners, the warehouses, etc. This is definitely atypical although it sometimes seems when it rains, it pours. Multiple shipments in a row of the same product being delivered damaged is obviously a huge concern to me as I'm sure it is the rest of the team. I will follow up when I know more (but, of course, feel free to reach out to me in the meantime). I am sorry once again!

Talk soon,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote