Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > GHL /ProfiLux / Mitras
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/15/2017, 09:10 AM   #1
jporter
Registered Member

Proper configuration for dimmable lighting via the LBF-AP

I'm using 2 LBF-AP's for dimmable MH ballasts and LEDs from Reef Brite. Need some assist with making sure I have the illumination setup correctly. Over the weekend the Powerbars were shutting off and losing connection when the MH's tried to fire up. Not sure if I have a programming error or something isn't setup correctly. I worked with Tullio at RB to make sure I have the 1-10V interfaces wired correctly on the break out boxes. Thanks. Jeff

jporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/16/2017, 12:36 PM   #2
jporter
Registered Member

I may have had a bad PAB cable. I swapped with another one and was able to get the MH's to come on without tripping the connection between the powerbars and shutting down. A little disappointed that nobody from GHL reached out to offer any help. Reef Brite was on the phone with me trying to help and they assisted with determining the issue with the cable. JP

jporter is offline   Reply With Quote