Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Do It Yourself
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/04/2010, 01:28 PM   #1
hllywd
Premier World Traveler

Reefers Aquariums

Just curious, has anybody else ever ordered any acrylic flanges (anything for that matter) from them? Did you ever receive your order?
http://reefersaquariums.com/main.sc

Current Tank Info: 210 AGA RR, Apex, 3x Kessil A360W & 2x 80W T5s, GEO 618 Ca Rx, BM220 CS2 skimmer, Tunze 6100s, 42" ETSS/AE Tech refugium/sump
hllywd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/08/2010, 01:31 PM   #2
hllywd
Premier World Traveler

Warning!!!

I ordered parts on January 18, 2010. I was patient, but finally did a contact with them and was informed the parts they were making were not good enough to send out and that they were working to resolve an issue with their CNC machine. The last communication I received was February 15 when "Rick" replied with this message;
Done this weekend!The Bearing did the trick. Parts look good.Rick
I responded on 3/1 asking if the parts had been shipped and haven't heard back. I filed a dispute with PayPal on the 44th day of their 45 day window since 2/15 was the last day I had a response.

They were reccomended in a thread here in the DIY forum a while back, but at this point I'd say to stay away.

Current Tank Info: 210 AGA RR, Apex, 3x Kessil A360W & 2x 80W T5s, GEO 618 Ca Rx, BM220 CS2 skimmer, Tunze 6100s, 42" ETSS/AE Tech refugium/sump
hllywd is offline   Reply With Quote